The Board is committed to promoting and upholding good corporate governance in order to fulfill its mission of creating value for and maximising returns to the Shareholders.
Corporate Governance Structure
The corporate governance structure of the Company is as follows:
Corporate Governance Report
- List of Directors and Their Roles and Functions
- Terms of Reference of Nomination Committee
- Terms of Reference of Remuneration Committee
- Terms of Reference of Audit Committee
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Procedures for Shareholders to Propose a Person for Election as a Director
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery System
- Complaint and Whistleblowing Procedure
- Shareholders Communication Policy
Please download the latest "Acrobat Reader" to view the PDF.