- LI-NING's Pro Competition, a top-notch tennis shoes product, received professional acclaim from Tennis Warehouse, the biggest website of tennis products in the USA.
- WOW Shoes Launch sparked excitement among consumers. The shoes were quickly sold out both online and in stores, becoming a new member in the high-end basketball shoes market.
- "Super Light", Li-Ning's core asset running shoes brand established over the years, launched its 10th generation Super Light running shoes. The "Just Run" branding campaign made its debut on the same occasion, vividly demonstrating the unique concept of "light-running" by means of figures, publicity activities, sporting events, end-user experience, and encouraging more consumers to participate in the sport of running and join Li Ning for light-running.
- The 2013 LI-NING China 10K Running League kicked off on Tian'anmen Square, with 10,000 runners in Beijing gathering on the square, communicating and expressing their positive attitudes for a healthy, green and environmentally-friendly life by running.
- LI-NING FunRun Carnival unveiled joyfully in Chaoyang Park of Beijing, with more than 1,500 runners under Li-Ning's call of "Just Run" enjoying the relaxation and charm of exercise by running joyously together with special guests. "FunRun" created a joyful and healthy way of exercising for the public, hoping that they could fully enjoy the fun from simple and pure running.
- LI-NING brand became a top-notch partner of BWF for the first time as the title sponsor for 2013-2016 BWF events and Sudirman Cup in 2013, respectively.
- LI-NING brand cooperated with www.people.com.cn in organising "Hiking the Great Wall with Li-Ning" at the Juyongguan section of the Great Wall, during which 10 sports enthusiasts recruited online nationwide experienced with Olympic champions Gao Min and Yang Ling the spirit of daring to pursue breakthroughs by going through various challenges like trekking, field survival and teamwork during the three-day event.
- Wade's arrival in Beijing marked the beginning of his trip to China, including visits to Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai, during which the "Way of Wade" series of products were formally launched. These range of events met with great success, making this NBA star China trip the most influential one in the summer of 2013.
- The 3rd generation LI-NING Arc running shoes, an upgrade product launched by the LI-NING Arc technology platform became the core driving force for business during the season. The product broke the traditions in dissemination by extending beyond product functions to sporstmanship, so as to intensify target consumers' attitudes towards sports. Based on the core publicity concept of "daring to pursue breakthroughs", the product's publicity promoted in a telling manner the spirits of running, including self-liberation and a willingness to accept challenges, attracting attention and receiving recognition from runners.
- Since the 2013-2014 season, Li Ning (China) Sports Goods Co., Ltd. has become the sponsor and partner of Chinese University Basketball Association and Chinese University Basketball Super League, heralding "The New Era of Li Ning Campus Basketball" and enshrining the determination of the Company in defending its dominant position among basketball brands.
- The grand opening of Li-Ning Sports Exhibition Centre marked the establishment of a sports platform for public interests. With the backing from Li-Ning (Jingmen) Industrial Park, a leader in the industry, and the strong support of the Jingmen Municipal Government, Li-Ning Sports Exhibition Centre will become an important window for receiving community organisations and individuals, and demonstrating and publicising sports culture and Olympic spirit to external parties.
- "Let's Shine!", was a large-scale interactive experience activity aimed at "Selecting Talents and Creating Stars" for the sports life category of LI-NING brand launched for young consumers in colleges with a view to disseminating the young, vibrant and trendy positioning of the sports life category and bringing young consumers closer. Finally, six candidates stood out for their attributes of being "vibrant, courageous and daring to take up challenges", and joined hands with Ryan Cheng, a popular artist, to start the journey of endorsing products in the sports life category.
- Li Ning Company signed investment agreement with TPG, one of the world's leading private equity Investment firms, and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation Pte Ltd (GIC). TPG and GIC agreed to invest in the Company via the subscription of convertible bonds from the Company. Two TPGnominated Directors joined the Board of the Company in April 2012.
- The Li Ning Centre Laboratory passed the quality reassessment and scope expansion onsite assessment conducted by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS), further improving the laboratory's research capabilities as well as laying a solid foundation to standardize laboratory management. This provides stronger technical support for R&D assessment and quality control for all Li Ning products.
- Li Ning Company was awarded the highest distinction of "Outstanding Contribution to Quality Standardization Award" at the 3rd National Textile Standardization Technical Committee - Knitwear division's inaugural meeting held in Zhuhai, Guangdong.
- Following his previous honour as final torchbearer at the Opening Ceremony of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, Mr. Li Ning, Founder and Executive Chairman of Li Ning Company, once again served as torchbearer for the London 2012 Olympic Games, taking part in the Greek leg and concluding the torch relay across Greece with the final flame handover.
- Li Ning Company signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the China Basketball Association (CBA) to become the equipment sponsor for the CBA for five seasons from 2012/2013 through 2016/2017.
- Li Ning Company held a press conference in Beijing, with a theme of "Witness the Change, the Dragon Dazzles London" to unveil Olympic sports gear.
- The Company announced key changes to the management team and the appointment of a new independent nonexecutive Director, along with a transformation plan to improve the Group's financial performance and position Li Ning for profitable, sustainable growth.
- Five Chinese national teams sponsored by the Li Ning Brand won 22 gold medals at the 2012 London Olympics.
- Li Ning Company signed a sponsorship agreement with NBA superstar and Miami Heat player, Dwyane Wade.
- The CBA 2012-2013 season opening was held in Beijing, symbolising the strong return of the LI-NING brand to the basketball and overall sports industry in China. LI-NING brand was also unveiled as the official league sponsor for the first time. The CBA League marked the new Li Ning era.
- The Company's Board of Directors approved the launch of a "Channel Revival Plan" as a key component of the transformation plan announced in July 2012. The plan will accelerate the Group's inventory clearance process and enhance sales channel profitability.
- Honoured with "2010 China 100 Most Valuable Footwear Brands" and "China Top 10 Sports Shoes Enterprises" judged jointly by four authorities in the industry, the National Leather and Footwear Industry Productivity Centre, the National Footwear Industry Information Centre, the National Quality Supervision and Inspection Centre of Footwear and the National Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Centre of Leather
- Entered into a sponsorship agreement with National Basketball League (NBL)
- Honoured with "Recognition Award Class of 2011 The Best of Asia" by Corporate Governance Asia
- Chinese National Diving Team, sponsored by the Company, won ten gold medals in the 14th World Swimming Championships
- Brick unveiling ceremony held at Lausanne, Switzerland in celebration of the Company's donation to the IOC Olympic Museum
- Chinese National Badminton Team, sponsored by the Company, won Grand Slam at World Badminton Championships in the United Kingdom
- Became a constituent of Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index Series
- Chinese National Gymnastics Team, sponsored by the Company, won Gold medal in the Men's Team Final at the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Tokyo
- Signed a sponsorship agreement with Shanghai Sharks Basketball Club
- Awarded German "iF Design Award 2011" and Gold Award from "China Red Star Award" for the design of the Company's "MIX" urban-sports shoes
- The Group together with other well-known international sports and fashion brands co-published "The Joint Roadmap towards Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals by 2020"
- Honoured with the "The Asset Corporate Awards 2011 - Gold Award for Social and Environmental Responsibility and Investor Relations" by The Asset Magazine
- LI-NING's Women Fitness Series awarded 2011 "Healthiest Product Award" by Trends Health Magazine from mainland
- The grand opening of the first LI-NING brand retail store in Oregon, Portland, in the United States
- Became the top official strategic partner of China's National Basketball League
- Signed an agreement with the top Norwegian javelin thrower, Andreas Thorkildsen, also known as the "Prince of Javelin"
- Officially promoted LI-NING brand badminton products in Malaysia
- Reshaped the image of the LI-NING brand and unveiled LI-NING brand's new logo and slogan "Make the change". The LI-NING brand will take lead in the upgrade of China's sporting goods industry and move forward to become a global brand
- Cooperated with Australian sportswear specialists SKINS to launch the world's leading gradient compression sportswear
- Signed an agreement with NBA's 2nd overall draft pick, Evan Turner
- Signed an agreement with Jamaican sprinter, Asafa Powell
- Signed an agreement with tennis player, Marin Cilic
- Mr. Li Ning was awarded "2008 CCTV Businessman of the Year"
- Announced the sponsorship of the world-famous pole vault champion, Elena Isinbayeva
- Announced the sponsorship of Chinese National Badminton Team, the fifth gold-medal winning team after Chinese National Table Tennis Team, Chinese National Gymnastics Team, Chinese National Shooting Team and Chinese National Diving Team, to work in collaboration with the LI-NING brand
- The LI-NING Centre Laboratory passed the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment, becoming the first accredited laboratory in the sporting goods industry
- The grand opening of LI-NING brand flagship store in Singapore
- Publicly announced the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Kason Sports
- LI-NING brand awarded by CCTV as the "60th Anniversary of the Founding of the PRC - 60 Brands Promoting China's Economy and with Impact on People's Lives"
- Named "Employer of China 2009 - Best Companies to Work For" organised by Watson Wyatt and Fortune (Chinese version)
- Mr. Li Ning appointed as China's first "WFP Goodwill Ambassador against Hunger" by The United Nations World Food Programme
- LI-NING brand's "Dragon Scale"(龍鱗)basketball shoes, "G-Shark"(年輪)basketball shoes and "Taichi"(太極) football shoes were named winners of the "iF Design Award China 2009"
- LI-NING brand's "X-Claw"(猫爪5代)cross-country running shoes, "Fossil"(化石) upstream shoes and "G-Shark"(年輪)basketball shoes were awarded the "China Red Star Design Award 2009"
- Awarded "The Most Respectable Enterprise in China" for the third time